Joseph Brophy Cordell Attorney at Law
Serving West Virginia and Maryland
304-707-0673 Free Consultations
Areas & Topics

March 2018 Archives

Have you changed jobs? Your child support amount can change, too

If you share custody of your children and have changed to a new job, the child support amount you have to pay will not immediately change to reflect the new job's salary.  However, you can request that the court change your child support order.


Joseph Brophy Cordell, Attorney at Law
115 1/2 West King Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401

Phone: 304-707-0673
Fax: 304-263-3378
Martinsburg Law Office Map